Delivery & Returns
All goods must be checked as soon as possible and we must be notified of any discrepancies immediately and in writing via email. We cannot claim for damages after 48 hours so it is imperative that we are notified ASAP. Photo evidence may be required.
All products displayed on this website are available only whilst stocks last. Every effort has been made to reflect product colours as accurately as possible. However, due to factors such as differences in monitors and screen settings, we are unable to guarantee that the colour you will see on your monitor will accurately reflect the true colour of the product.
Under no circumstances we will we accept or refund for any lighting that has been installed or tampered with. All goods must be returned in the original condition they were shipped. The same rule applies for any mirrors or furniture that the customer may paint or screw into. No exceptions will be made.
When ordering a bespoke item the client agrees to pay a non- refundable deposit of 50% of the value of the item. Only once this has been received and funds cleared can we start to manufacture the item. Should an order be cancelled within 10 working days from date of deposit received no further amounts will be payable. Should an order be cancelled after 10 working days then the balance of the order will remain payable by the client. We cannot accept the return of the custom items for the reason other than the damage or not matching the agreed description.
We reserve the right to alter dimensions to ensure the look for the final design. Slight differences in dimensions may occur due to the materials within the build. interpretation will be at the discretion of the production department and no liability for differences of interpretation will fall to Oliver Hayden.
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, order reference notifying us of the reason for return , we will then give you a returns number which must be on the paperwork and the outside of the package.
- Package the parcel securely reusing the original packaging
- Enclose the order confirmation note inside the parcel with the returns number and reason.
We advise that you take out enough postal insurance to cover the value of the contents.
The Product must be returned to us:
- Within seven days of notifying us of the cancellation
- In the same condition in which you receive them (except to the extent reasonably necessary for you to examine them)
- At your own cost and risk.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right to claim the cost of any deterioration from you.
Standard UK Delivery Charges
£8.95 – £75 depending of product size, fragility and delivery method
A shipping quotation to Scotland & Ireland must be obtained prior to ordering
Delivery is generally 7 – 14 days, however may take up to 6 - 8 weeks for special order items.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
• Due to the live nature of online selling goods may be out of stock at the time of purchase. In this case you will be notified immediately.
• All funds are processed at the time of order. This guarantees you allocation of stock and any backorders.
• Please ensure any items ordered can fit into your home, this includes through doorways, up staircases, etc. Any goods returned for this reason will incur a 25% restocking fee.
• Heavy/Large Items – The driver may require assistance when delivering. We will contact you prior to shipping if this is necessary.
• Please check deliveries immediately and notify us of damages in writing within 48 hours, with photo evidence.
• We must be contacted in advance for Worldwide shipping quotations